Support clients to determine product type or presentation of graphics and other visual communications and design and produce these products to meet the client’s needs. Provide design, layout, color management, and presentation support and guidance to the leadership. Work directly with the principal to understand the message and provide the development of targeted and tailored graphical concept, designs, and delivery of presentation material using PowerPoint and other visual media. Assist with the development of communication ideas, vehicles and mechanisms, and implementation.
- Create innovative campaign ideas and advertising material in both online and offline (banner, product cards, newspapers etc.).
- Design development and implementation for website content and marketing channels (CRM, Social Media, Corporate Publishing).
- Collaborate with creative team to articulate and execute design decisions
Required Knowledge and experience:
- You have a degree in graphic design, focusing on digital media or equivalent qualification in graphic design and have at least 3 years experience working as a graphic designer.
- You have professional knowledge in all relevant graphic programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat).
Agency experience is a plus!