We are adding a part-time marketing/sales coordinator to our team. If you love working in a flexible, creative environment, apply with us!
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through promotional campaigns
- Strategize, execute and manage with the marketing team
- Interact and communicate with clients
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients
- Assist senior staff with specific projects related to each client
- Assist with both online and off line research projects
- Assist with social media research and posting
Required Knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years progressive experience in a marketing role or agency environment.
- Must have strong communication and written skills.
- Must be experienced in handling multiple projects and priorities.
- Must be well versed in social media use and trends.
- For the experienced candidate with a home office, we may consider a remote work arrangement.